Monday, November 21, 2005

Bueno. I didn't work out of the OVL on Friday. I stayed above ground and made the magic from the kitchen. It didn't feel right to write.

As most of you know, if not all of you by now, the discarded computer near Rite Aid was removed last week. How strange is it that while walking the dogs through a Park in Shoreline yesterday, I came across another discarded computer tower? This one had been savegly beaten Office Space-style.

I can't write on the back side of pages of my notebook until I have filled all the front sides. I don't know why. So the way it works is that I go through the entire notebook, jotting notes and doodling on the front sides of the page. When I reach the end, I fold the back cover around and work my way backwards to the front page.

I doodle the same things I did when I was in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home