Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Three things to mention today.

1.) “I went into the dollar store to buy my cat a toy, but instead purchased a pair of socks,” is a great way to start a story. Anyone is welcome to use that to start their own story.

2.) A cool jacket would be a hoodie combined with a blazer. Up-top it would be like your regular hooded, zippered sweatshirt ; but then halfway down, at about mid-sternum it would transition into a sport coat with an optional split back. There would also be ample room for a crescent; in addition to pocket space. No one is welcome to actualize this idea.

3.) There does, as of this morning still remain a discarded computer tower near Rite-Aid. It’s a Toshiba. I didn’t know Toshiba made desktops even though my laptop is a Toshiba.

Cheryl Spanoodle emailed me this morining. As it turns out her name is "Spanulo." Is truth really stranger than fiction?

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Ellis D. Trails said...

i had a guy come into my work once whose name was harry boomers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home