Friday, November 04, 2005

I have to admit, and it has been weighing pretty heavy, I embellished on my last post.

I am not actually speaking to my heater, which is a DeLonghi Brand. In addition to space heaters, apparently DeLonghi has developed a new accent. ‘Accent’ as in the grammatical symbol, not South Philly. The DeLonghi corporate logo has a straight line over the ‘e’. I guess they haven’t really developed anything quite new. They have just recruited from the phonetic symbol realm.

While although I am not actually speaking to the heater, I do look at it. .

Fact: I contacted and even actually spoke with some of everyone of the following: Cheryl Spanoodle, Fabiola Rock and Bob Wenker.

Bob’s Admin is Karen Wood, I wonder if her middle name is For.

Fabiola’s email address is for sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home