Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sauerkraut is difficult to clean off of computer keyboards.

It has been raining steadily and rain is forecasted for as far the forecast can see. My office-lair has a history of remaining a formidible barrier to moisture. This week may put it to the test.

There was a squirrell looking at me through one of the the 3 2ft by 1ft windows I am afforded. One offers a view of a concete wall. Another is currently offering a great view of a truck tire and the third isn't worth mentioning.

I have to go outside to get into my basement.

Sauerkraut should be avoided before 10am.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simmons,

You may be the first man to win Nobel Prizes for both Peace and Literature in the same year.

Carry on, brave soldier.
-quinn w. shagbark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home