Friday, October 28, 2005

Hello and welcome to my blog. With so many people out travelling the world and blogging thier adventures, I figured it was a golden opportunity for me to share my experince of total isolation in my basement on daily basis.

I work for FLS. FLS is a company that books appointments with high level executives of large corporations. We call this 'Popping Chickens.' I have no idea why and I dont quite like it. There is also someone in the company that refers to us independent contractors as 'FLS Junkies' I don't like that either.

I perform my highly stimulating activities from the depths of my unfinshed basement. Highlights of my day include wearing a headset and changing my Instant Messenger picture from Neil Diamond to some severly ugly individual and back again. And of course the related web surfing required to find new pictures of Neil and the second ugliset person on the internet. I also visit alembic.com about 3 times a day, I offer no explanation for this activity.

I am eating an apple.

Today, I brought the coffee pot down into the basement with me.

On conference call earlier, a director of marketing of a client almost started crying because I didn't send her a status report. When I finally sent it, it crashed her computer and she again neared tears.

I am gonna go walk the dogs now.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger D said...

side hatch!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Ellis D. Trails said...

who else is on the top of the ugly list besides mr. diamond?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home