Monday, November 14, 2005

Sworn truths:

1. As of this morining, there is no longer a discarded computer near Rite-Aid. It has been removed. That is all the information I have at this time. I will hopefully post a picture of the dead area it left behind in the ivy patch in which it once rested.

2. There was an old man sitting in a parked car behind Rite-Aid. By old, I mean like 90. It was 9:30am and he was opening a bottle of wine. He was using one of those openers that has the odd shaped ring thing that you turn and the two arms rise up until you plunge them downwards. Although this type of opener fascinated me as a kid (I thought it looked like an angel), I don't really care for them anymore. A screw cap is much more convenient when you are drinking in your car behind Rite-Aid in the morining.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.local6.com/news/5322040/detail.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home