Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Popped a quick Chicken this morning doing 'Puff, Puff, Pass' with my cohort Stone. 'Puff Puff Pass' is when 2 or more FLS people conference each other and then alternate making calls to 'Targeted Key Players.' I am OK with this name, Puff Puff Pass that is. "Targeted Key Player" bothers me.

Puff Puff Pass is typically employed when we begin working with a new client. But more typically is used when boredom, isolation and thoughts of moving to Spokane have reached dangerous levels.

Puff Puff Pass is commonly combined with another activity that has no name. This nameless activity involves saying 'meow' on 'Targeted Key Players' voice mail.

I usually try to slip it in like I am saying 'Now.' Last week, we had a new guy from the bay area in on it. This fearless soul just said, "Meow, meow, meow" clear as a bell in the middle of a message concerning "improving the efficiency of operational efficiency while producing more productively."

I have never gained such respect in a such a brief period.

I have a heater in my basement that is seemingly becoming more and more human in appearance, I don't know how or why. Obviously I am now speaking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home