Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Despite the fact that actual sunlight penetrated the OVL today, it is damn cold down here. The DeLonghi certainly provides some relief, but it is certainly limited. I have taken to wearing some fingerless cycling gloves. They are Specialized Bodygeometry and have substantial effect on typing ability regardless of the fingerless design. I have a feeling they would better suited for peeling change off of a wad of bills. This feeling has been fuel for career change ponderence. Any ideas for cash based-basement businesses? The only one I can think of is publishing A Guide to Cash Based Basement Businesses. That idea kinda presents a marketing challenge though; how to get people into the basement to purchase a Guide in cash.

Egg burrito for lunch today. I didn't scramble the eggs, just fried them over low heat and popped the yolk. It was pretty good, but I got some Sriracha on my notebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home