Thursday, November 17, 2005

I need to find a way to record and post telephone calls on this blog. I am not really sure if they are at all entertaining or not. But...my phone rings and I answer. I am expecting it to be my fellow "FLS-Junkie" that I have been IM-ing. We were having a stimulating discussion around the affects of antibiotics on intestinal functioning. Turns out it is not him. At this current point in time, I am representing 3 companies and 3 separate divisions in one of them. This guy calls, tells me his name and I have no idea who he is, which company he thinks I work for, what company he works for, or why I called him. Then he tells me he is the President of the company, a big company(name omitted). Somehow I managed to have a conversation with this guy that did not result in him calling me a jerk, ignoramous or (expletive edited). In fact, he tells me to contact one of his Vice Presidents and have a conversation with him.

Call that Chicken: Popped

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home