Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First: I can handle the “punt” metaphor four, no more than five, times in one conference call. This includes inclusion of the phrase when referring to a previous usage.

Second: Smoking is a sport that seems to cut a near perfect cross section of society. Members of all socioeconomic, educational and racial demographics seem to equally partake. That being said, it would have just seemed wrong if there wasn’t a cigarette dangling from the mouth of the women who was dumpster diving for a flower bouquet behind the new florist across the street from Rite-Aid. I think it was a 100, which is kinda a different story.

Please take a moment to complete the following sentence:

I am not clicking on the banner ads because…
a.) I am not even reading this blog
b.) I don’t believe in banner ads

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I'm clicking. I'm punting on my previous cynicism & clicking away.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger D said...

right now the ad is for "brunch". please write a post about "cheese fries" or "hot teen coeds", and we'll see what comes up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home