Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I just completed a week without eating cheese. I made the decision to avoid the miracle of moldy milk after having cheese for lunch two days in a row. I almost made it the whole week. I caved in with only 6 days and 16 and a half hours to go. Not bad.

We have a database thing at FLS that we use to store information on the contacts we make. There is calendar element that is designed to remind you to call people back, send emails, etc. It is called the Tickler; Activity Tickler Report officially. Yes, I like that name.

There are many new people in the company these days. Whenever I’m in a conference call with these new hires I like to say Tickler; a lot. My new thing is ‘Rockin’ Ticklah.’

I know, it’s pretty cool.

I also know that I would most likely quit any job where someone, regardless of their position, said “Rockin’ Ticklah” in the course of a meeting. Even once. I intend to see if that holds true for any of these people.

I have received some complaints about the blandness of the banner ads. Therefore, in an attempt to improve them I offer the following, please ignore:

Lucifer midget prozac, bondage ballet paint ball, underdog areola back flip, Velveeta skateboard sousaphone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home