Friday, January 20, 2006

I apologize of the lack of posting recently. I have been busy connecting innovation to product design. I have some important news based on today's turn of events.

I think that they know that I know

The Fritos guy is in on it. He tried to take me out at QFC with a kneeling half round house. Good thing I was too quick for him. He approached seemingly out of nowhere, but I am pretty sure he was staked out in the beverage aisle. He dropped down in front of the pork rinds on the end of the aisle. His right leg swung out in an attempt to take me down. I nonchalantly skip-stepped over his lethal leg thrust with cat-like grace and made it to the cool comfort of the egg corner.

I made it home safely and whipped up a Swiss, spinach and smoked salmon omelet. To have done otherwise would be letting them win.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger D said...

A kneeling half round house? Is that A+B+Up? I think you can block that with A+Down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home