Tuesday, January 17, 2006

*****I LIKE IT*****
*****I LOVE IT*****
*****I WANT SOME MORE OF IT*****

HOMEWORK: Please note the time and report the elapsed time between reading the above and the following:
a) You repeat that refrain in your head
b) You repeat that refrain out loud
c) Someone tells you to f&* off and die
d) You play a little air guitar in the bathroom

Thank you for participating.

******

While I have been the perpetrator more than once in my life, I was on the receiving end for the first time yesterday. I was a faced with direct oncoming traffic while proceeding down a one-way (in the right direction) street. I also saw a guy with mutton chops and shaggy hair walking down the street in the pouring rain carrying a guitar. I think Seattle is so much more Seattle than it used it to be.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Let's run that up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home